Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Here goes nothing

For a long time now I've talked about making a blog, here we go. In my blog I intend to post various hand problems I come across in my life as a bridge pro. As well as my various decisions I have to make along the way. I will take you on a world tour as I travel around playing many bridge tournaments. In the process of writing this blog I will include various special agreements that I have made with my old partner Vincent Demuy and also include some various options for each situation. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sitting by my computer, awaiting the next wisdom from the great one. Well done, finally not just talk!

Rigour6 said...

Hi GW, I think you can expect a big jump in hits now that the CTV doc has aired. Consider blogging your thoughts on it - were there things you'd have changed if you'd been thr producer?